The installation of GeoDirectory involves the core module plus required extensions, plugins and essential php / css customisations.
The GD Core Installation Includes:
- Setup a fresh install of WordPress.
- Download GeoDirectory V2 Core Plugin, then upload and activate *
- Download WP Easy Updates?here, then upload and activate.
- Connect to an AyeCode account.
- Download, install, and activate GDV2 Addons.
- Download, install, and activate GDV2 Themes (or use a 3rd party theme).
- GeoDirectory extensions as required
- WP Invoicing
- Ninja Forms
- S2Membership or Membership Pro
- Other 3rd party plugins as required
Pricing is simple.
Core install service ?150 fixed price
Optional installations ?20 per item *
All installs include the base configuration required for operation.
* Please note that if Google Maps is to be used then a valid and working Google Map API must be supplied. If necessary I can help obtain an API at an additional cost of ?60. A valid CC is required by Google Platforms to use their APIs. Alternatively you can use OpenStreetMaps which does not require an API.