What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you register, accept a quote, sign up for our newsletter, or respond to a survey or marketing communication in the following ways:
- to personalize your experience.
- to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- to process your transactions.
- to provide you with updates and alerts with reference to our website.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Google and Direct Advertising
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe/delete requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Contact us at the address below.
- Send an email to email@example.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We fully comply with the Global Data Protection Regulations
Le Vigeant, Vienne 86150